Covid Cancellation Policy
Please rest assured that we have a flexible cancellation policy, meaning you can book with complete confidence. You will be able to choose any one of the following three options if your booking is cancelled because UK government public health measures mean that you cannot travel to or make use of the accommodation you booked:
- Transfer to a later date or different accommodation (Subject to availability, we will help you move your booking to a later date or even a new location or accommodation with no admin fees, but please be aware that if the cost of your new accommodation is higher than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference).
- Choose an e-voucher to rebook your holiday online (You can request an e-voucher for the amount you have previously paid for your booking. You can then use it to book at the same property, without having to call us. Vouchers issued are valid for 1 year).
- Full refund (We will refund you the full amount you have paid for your booking, less the booking fee).
We are working hard to keep you up to date with the latest coronavirus updates from the government. You can find all the latest information in full at gov.uk/coronavirus.
- If you have booked one of our properties before 21st February 2021, you may not be able to travel due to the National Lockdown in England, which comes into force on Tuesday 5th January 2021. Under the current national lockdown, holiday travel is not permitted within England.
- We will contact all customers who we believe may have be affected by this and are due to travel during this period.
We would like to say a huge thank you for your support, your flexibility and resilience. We have got through this unprecedented year by working together and although we are certain that 2021 will bring further challenges, we know we are well prepared for this.
Whether you are house-hunting, working from home, temporarily relocating for business or looking for a change of scenery in a quiet coastal retreat, make yourself at home with an extended stay in one of our holiday home rentals. We will be taking enquiries for long lets, please visit our long let rental page or call us for more information on 01304 382044.
Cleaning & Maintenance
We are able to continue undertaking any planned works and cleans that had been scheduled at our properties, to ensure that they are set up for winter.
We have adapted our cleaning policies as per government advice to ensure our cottages are Covid-safe. Further details on our Covid-19 cleaning policies can be found here.
The Keepers Cottages Team
Following the Government’s advice, our team are now working from home. Our offices will remain open for the collection of linen, keys or other supplies required throughout the lockdown period.
The systems we have in place allow us to work remotely and be available to assist and support both our owners and guests as usual so please do reach out.
Our standard terms and conditions may vary so please view our booking terms and conditions for more information.
If you would like to discuss your upcoming stay with us please do Contact Us.