18 Nelson Street, in Deal, Kent is a quirky holiday cottage in the heart of the conservation area, sleeping 4 people in 2 bedrooms. This child friendly home has a sunny courtyard garden and is just minutes from the beach, perfect for families or couples looking to escape to the seaside.
Property DescriptionPrepare to be amazed as you step through the door of this newly renovated Victorian cottage in the heart of Deal's conservation area. The coastal tones and tasteful decor give this cottage a cosy and comfortable feel. Unwind in the suntrap courtyard garden or the roll top bath after a day at the beach. The owners have lovingly designed this home to provide you with complete luxury for the most relaxing stay. With Deal high street and the seafront just a few minutes away, this delightful holiday home makes the perfect base for your stay in Deal. This holiday home provides welcoming accommodation for couples or families and allows small pets too.
Step through the bright pink door and into a hallway with the most gorgeous floor tiles.
To the left as you enter the cottage is a lovely sitting room with an exposed brickwork fireplace, complete with a double sided log burner through to the kitchen/dining area. The sitting room has been given a coastal feel with grey walls and blue sofas. This room looks onto Nelson Street and has a good size sofa, armchair, decorative plants, lighting, rug and a TV.
A wonderful free-standing kitchen with a dining table and chairs to seat four people comfortably. The yellow wall surrounding the double sided log burner emphasises the light of this property. Finished with hanging air plants, mirrors, lighting and wood panelled walls to give this room a eclectic feel. The kitchen looks out to the courtyard garden.
Just through the kitchen, there is a useful additional utility/kitchen area with a fridge/freezer, sink and extra cupboards. This room has a door out into the courtyard garden.
Ground floor WC, handbasin and washing machine. This room has a bright pink floor to match the front door.
Large walk in shower, roll top bath, hand basin and WC. The bathroom has been been painted a dark green colour, finished with decorative plants and two ship lights above the handbasin to continue the coastal feel.
At the back of the house, looking out to the courtyard garden is a good size, light bedroom with two single beds. This room has been finished with eco-friendly, crisp white bedding, painted wall panels and hanging plants. Some storage space available. Perfect for children or teens.
At the front of the house is a master double bedroom with two wardrobes and a good size double bed. This spacious bedroom is simplistic yet cosy with coastal colours, decorative lighting, eco-friendly bedding and a gorgeous hand made bed throw.
A gorgeous courtyard garden which becomes a complete suntrap. A small table and chairs and lots of decorative plants and mirrors. Back gate entrance.
The Finer Details
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Infant friendly- there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided).
- Dog friendly - one well behaved dog is welcome for an additional charge of £25. Please refer to your signed terms and conditions for our pet rules.
- You can park on Nelson Street for free for a coupe of hours only. There are streets very close by where you can park for free and plenty of car parks near by too. For more information on parking, please visit https://www.dover.gov.uk/Transport,-Streets--Parking/Parking/Parking-in-Deal.aspx
- Wood-burner is located in reception room – logs will only be supplied if ordered prior to arrival and only between the months of September-April.
- Courtyard area at the back with a small table and chairs.
- Located in the a residential area. Please note there are neighbours on both sides and close by so we ask that you respect their privacy, peace and quiet.
- There is no disabled access to this property.
- There is no hot tub at this property.
- Welcome pack is provided.
As the property is located in a quiet, residential area, noisy parties and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. Any events must be requested and agreed prior to arrival.
Check in from 16:00
Check out by 10:00
To see prices and to book, please check availability below.
|Close to Amenities|
The availability calendar for this property is loading. Please wait...