Glen Hill Lodge, in Walmer, Kent is a wonderful family home with views overlooking Walmer Castle and the sea beyond. Sleeping up to 6 people, it offers comfortable accommodation for groups of friends or families with children. The house has plenty of living space and a wonderful large garden with a tennis court.
Property DescriptionGlen Hill Lodge is self contained wing, adjacent to the main house. The wing has has been traditionally furnished and has three bedrooms; two doubles and one twin bedroom with one bathroom. Guests will have access to the whole garden and the beach is only a short walk away. The wing has its own parking and entrance.?
The Finer Details
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- No washing machine/tumble dryer.
- Infant friendly- there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided).
- Dog friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £25 per dog. Please refer to your signed terms and conditions for our pet rules.
- This property has private parking.
- Terrace area with table, chairs etc.
- Located in a quiet rural area. Please note there are neighbours close by so we ask that you respect their privacy, peace and quiet.
- There is no hot tub at this property.
As the property is located in a quiet, residential area, noisy parties and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. Any events must be requested and agreed prior to arrival.
The tennis court is only available to use in the summer.
There are is a fully equipped kitchen with silverware/china/glassware/cooking equipment and all electrical appliances including fridge freezer and cooker.
To see prices and to book, please check availability below.
|Close to Amenities|
The availability calendar for this property is loading. Please wait...