- Sleeps 6
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bathroom
- Child Friendly
- New Property
- Open fire/log burner
- Outside space
- Pub near by
- Romantic cottages
- Courtyard Garden
Kitchen / Housekeeping
- Iron and board
- Washing Machine
- Dish Washer
- Close to amenities
- Coastal property
Children / Infants
- Children Welcome
- Travel Cot available on request
- High Chair available on request
"Seaside Retreat is a perfect place for a break by the seaside! Minute’s walk to both the beach and the High street, you couldn't ask for a better location. I stayed at Seaside Retreat with my two sisters for a lovely two week break. When we arrived it was tidy and well kept. The kitchen was well equipped with anything you would need, as well as logs for the wood fire being provided. Which we made the most of after a blowy coastal walk. I wouldn't hesitate to book again."
"I had a lovely stay at Seaside Retreat for two weeks. We were able to work remotely where necessary, with no connection issues. The terrace off the back of the house was perfect for soaking up the evening sun. Seaside Retreat was fully kitted out and had everything that we required. Seaside Retreat is ideally located, 10 minute walk from the train station and a stone’s throw away from the beach, harbour, and town centre."
The front door leads you into a good size living room with original wooden floors, two sofas, a chair, a log burner with exposed brickwork chimney breast, a TV and nest of tables. This room has shuttered sash windows.
A bright and airy room with original wooden floor, sash window to the rear courtyard garden and doors to the kitchen. Dining table, benches and chairs to seat six people comfortably and a comfortable armchair. There is a side board for storage and a useful under-stairs cupboard in this room too.
Please note that the bookcase would usually be full of local books and games but the contents will be removed due to COVID-19.
A modern, galley style kitchen with a lino floor, which has been very well equipped to provide you with everything you may need during your stay. This room leads to the bathroom and external door to rear courtyard.
Induction hob, microwave oven, electric oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Dyson hoover and china for eight people. Well equipped kitchen with USB wall charging sockets. Combination boiler located in the kitchen cupboard.
A secluded private courtyard with a table and chairs for six. Access to the alley, via the lockable gate, should you wish to store bikes in the courtyard. Washing line to hang your beach towels and beach wear.
Under stairs cupboard
Space to hand your coats, jackets and shoes. Ironing board, iron, broom, dustpan and brush.
Brand new, modern bathroom with a walk in, over-head and wall mounted shower, sink with shaver socket and WC. This room is tiled throughout and has an extraction fan and frosted windows onto courtyard.
Stairs leading to first floor
Steep stairs throughout the property.
Smoke detector on landing.
Double bedroom (front)
A good size bedroom with a king size bed, bedside tables, lamps, USB socket chargers, chest of drawers, full length wall hanging mirror, built in wardrobe and shuttered blinds to sash windows. This room is carpeted with a comfortable chair.
Double bedroom (back)
A second double bedroom with a king size bed, bedside tables, lamps, USB charging sockets, full length wall hanging mirror, built in cupboards and wardrobe. Carpeted throughout and shuttered blinds to sash windows.
Stairs leading to second floor;
Sleeper stairs and narrow stairwell.
A large, airy room with two single beds, bedside tables and lamps, USB charging sockets, sash windows to rear and front, built in wardrobes and cupboards, mirror on wardrobe door. Carpeted throughout and shutter blinds on both windows. (Lower ceiling to the eves).
Things To Note
- This home is just a five minute walk from the harbour and beaches and minutes from high street, shops, restaurants and wine bars.
- Free street parking outside.
- Paid off street parking in car parks just minutes walk away from the cottage.
- The cottage has gas central heating.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Smoke detector in the lounge and in the stairwell on 1st and 2nd floor landings.
- Two CO2 detectors, one in the living room and another in the kitchen.
- Boiler in cupboards.
- Heat detector on kitchen ceiling.
- Fire blanket and water mist extinguisher.
- We would respectfully ask that the following house rules are adhered to, to avoid any damages to our beautiful holiday home. Should any damages arise please note charges may be taken from your security deposit.
- Please note check out is 10am. Please ensure you vacate on time to allow our housekeepers to enter the property and prepare it for the next guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in the property at any time.
- Please note for insurance purposes the number of guests must not exceed the total occupancy of the house.
- For fire safety reasons please do not use any candles in the property.
- Please be respectful to neighbours Quiet hours are between 11pm and 9am.
- Parties and loud music are not permitted.