No. 49 Location House
- Sleeps 6
- 5 Beds
- 4 Bathrooms
- Child Friendly
- Outside space
- Pub near by
- Allocated Parking
- Courtyard Garden
Kitchen / Housekeeping
- Coffee Machine
- Iron and board
- Tumble dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Close to amenities
- Music System
Children / Infants
- Children Welcome
- Entrance hall
- Large through living room and snug - living room comprises 8 seater u- shape sofa, TV, coffee table. Snug comprises 3 seater sofa and armchair with coffee table.
- Large kitchen-diner with all modern appliances including built in oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, grill, table and chairs for 6/10. There are double doors leading to the garden (11mx6m). Garden has 4 seater table and chairs. BBQ and small portable fire pit.
- Downstairs WC with shower and basin
- Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom
- Bathroom for bedrooms 1 and 2. Comprises bath, overhead shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 3 - Super King bedroom with en suite shower room, basin and WC
- Bedroom 4 - at present an office but can have a double bed or twin beds upon request at an additional cost (please get in touch for more details). This room currently has music equipment, a tv and desk space.
- Bedroom 5 - King size bedroom
- Bathroom for bedrooms 4 and 5. Free standing bath, hand held shower, separate shower, basin and WC
- Additional separate WC with basin
- Free on road parking
- Wi-Fi, TV, Freeview and streaming services and Sky Sports
Optional Extras (available upon request at an additional cost)
- Airport Transfers
- In-House catering
- Concierge service
- We would respectfully ask that the following house rules are adhered to, to avoid any damages to our beautiful holiday home. Should any damages arise please note charges may be taken from your security deposit.
- Please note check out is 10am. Please ensure you vacate on time to allow our housekeepers to enter the property and prepare it for the next guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in the property at any time.
- Please note for insurance purposes the number of guests must not exceed the total occupancy of the house.
- For fire safety reasons please do not use any candles in the property.
- Please be respectful to neighbours Quiet hours are between 11pm and 9am.
- Parties and loud music are not permitted.
Margate is a wonderful seaside town on the South East coast of England. Packed full of history and family fun, Margate is the perfect spot for a family holiday. This quirky seaside town is complete with an array of independent and boutique shops, lined up ready to be explored. Amongst the cobbled streets of Margate Old Town, you will find a rising number of independent art galleries – Pie Factory, Eclectic and Margate Art, alongside studios and workshops showcasing local and national artists work. The internationally-acclaimed Turner Contemporary art gallery leads the creative edge with individual galleries and studios emerging across Margate as well as other areas such as Broadstairs and Ramsgate. If you are into cycling, you can enjoy many of the stunning bike routes that Margate has to offer. You can hire bikes from the Bike Shed in Kent but we would advise booking in advance to avoid disappointment.